We have teamed up with Cedar Point to offer Mount Union alumni, faculty/staff, students, and parents a good-any-day discount. Buy your tickets using the Mount Union discount at the link below!
Alumni, Employees and/or Mount Union friends can now begin purchasing discount tickets to Cedar Point and Soak City by following this company-specific link:
Click this link to order tickets: www.cedarpoint.com/affiliates
Type in your User Name and Password (both are case sensitive):
User Name: MTUNION
Tickets are valid any day during the 2014 season. Click the link above for prices and packages - visit www.cedarpoint.com for more details and operating hours.
The Office of Alumni Engagement is not taking reservations for this offer nor has any tickets - please contact Cedar Point directly.
Cleveland Indians Progressive Field Tour
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Thank you to everyone that attended this wonderful tour!
West Side Market Bus Trip
August 6, 2014
Thank you to everyone that attended
Family Fun Fest
Saturday, August 9
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Stop by campus for a few hours of free family-friendly entertainment before the end of summer!
- Family Relay Competition including corn hole toss, soccer goal kick, hoop jump and egg & spoon race to the finish line
- Sand Volleyball
- Ice Cream Truck!
- Bounce House
- Football Toss
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Photo Booth
- Bring your bikes and ride through campus on the new pedestrian walkways
- Take a horticulture tour with our very own grounds crew - identify plants, trees and flowers
- "Where's MUcaw" campus tours
- Cookout food
- Music by Sherman '15
- And so much more!
Contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com with questions or to tell us you're coming. Parking is available in the Hoover Price Campus Center parking lot off of Simpson St.
Looking for more to do that day?
- Continue your family outing at the Huston-Brumbaugh Nature Center located 6 miles south of town off of Rte. 183 (16146 Daniel St NE). The visitor center is open from 1-5 p.m. Enjoy a hike on the 3 miles of walking trails or pet the farm animals. View their website for more details.
- Visit the Carnation Festival Rib Fest located at Carnation Mall.