Class of 1963 - Golden Anniversary!
Friday, May 10, 2013
The Alumni Office welcomes you back to campus to join fellow classmates for various activities throughout the day.
Events include a tour of campus, session on "what's been happening at Mount since you left", lots of socializing, and the highlight event - Golden Anniversary Reunion Dinner where you can tell everyone what you've been doing for the past 50 years!
Classmates are also invited to walk in the Commencement Procession on Saturday, May 11 with current graduates - it is a wonderful experience!
- Planning on attending? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations and University Activities by email at email@example.com or call us at (800) 992-6682 x2030 to rsvp so we can plan ahead for your arrival.
- Check this site often for up-to-the date information and see who has signed up to come
A list of area accommodations is located on the Area Information page found in the navigation bar on the left.
The Sebring Mansion, where several reunion activities are planned for the weekend, has rooms available. Contact them directly by calling (330) 938-0423.
Campus housing is available free of charge in a campus residence hall however you must bring your own bedding & towels as campus does provide those items. Pre-registration for campus housing is required prior to arriving on campus.
Schedule of Events
Subject to change
Friday, May 10, 2013
- 11 a.m.: Official Check-in and informal lunch, Campus Grounds, Hoover Price Campus Center
Social time to catch up with classmates! Event is free for alum and one guest.
- 1 - 2 p.m.: Campus Tour, stepping off at 1 p.m. from the HPCC - we have golf carts!
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.: What's happened on campus throughout the years, Alumni Room, HPCC
- 6:00 p.m.: Cocktails, Sebring Mansion Inn & Spa, 385 West Ohio Avenue, Sebring
- 6:30 p.m.: Golden Anniversary Reunion and Dinner, Sebring Mansion
Classmates have the opportunity to comment on what they've been doing for the past 50 years plus group photo's will be taken. Cost is $25 per person
The Sebring Mansion has requested that we utilize their valet parking service due to their limited amount of parking.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- 10:30 a.m.: Baccalaureate (optional), Front lawn of Chapman Hall
- 11:30 a.m.: Commencement Luncheon (optional; reservation required), HPCC
12:50 p.m.: Robing begins for those taking part in the Commencement procession (spouses head to reserved seating at the ceremony)
1:20 p.m.: Procession line-up for those walking in Commencement
1:30 p.m.: Commencement Ceremony, lawn in front of Chapman Hall
Classmates will walk with the procession in cap and gown and be recognized as a class during the ceremony. They will sit together as a group. Walking is optional - all are invited to attend the ceremony.
Directions to Sebring Mansion
Take State Street/US-62 East out of Alliance (about 4 miles). Turn left onto Johnson Rd/21st Street towards Sebring. Go over the train tracks and turn right at the stop sign onto W. Ohio Avenue. Sebring Mansion will be on your right just past 18th Street. 385 W. Ohio Avenue
Are you interested in participating in the Commencement Procession on Saturday, May 11?
Contact the Alumni Office with the following Regalia details:
- Institution Name & Degree
- You are welcome to bring your own Regalia
- There is no rental fee for Regalia