M Club Reverse Raffle
and Silent Auction
SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, March 28, 2015
3550 Columbus Road NE, Canton, OH 44705
Event is open to M Club members, alumni, family, friends, parents and campus community!
Anyone that supports Raider athletics is welcome
6 p.m. Doors open and Silent Auction begins
7 p.m. Dinner begins
8 p.m. Reverse Raffle begins
Proceeds from the evening will benefit current athletic programs of the university as well as the operations of the M Club.
- $100 ticket (includes admission, reverse raffle number and dinner)
- $25 dinner-only ticket (includes admission and dinner)
No limit on number of guest-only tickets
How to purchase:
- Contact the Office of Alumni Relations and University Activities at (330) 823-2030
- Contact a Raider Head Coach
- Mail a check made payable to University of Mount Union with Reverse Raffle in memo line to:
University of Mount Union, Alumni Office, 1972 Clark Avenue, Alliance, OH 44601
- Casual attire
- Please no sweatpants
A Silent Auction will take place beginning at 6 p.m. and end prior to the Reverse Raffle
- Donations are currently being accepted for the silent auction portion of the evening
- Contact the Alumni Office for more information at (330) 823-2030
Sideboards will also be sold for additional opportunities to win
- Top prize of $2500
- Additional Prizes totaling $500 throughout raffle
- Last 4 numbers remaining have option to split
- Sideboards also available with more chances to win!
Silent Auction Items:
(check back for updated list)
Currently accepting donations for the auction - contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items added weekly - check back!