Mount Union Legacy Students
Who is a Mount Union Legacy Student?
A Mount Union legacy is a descendant of a Mount Union alumnus/a. This relationship includes parents and stepparents, grandparents and step-grandparents. As a Mount Union legacy, you are part of a special tradition here at Mount Union!
If you are an alumnus/a with children or grandchildren ages 0-16, please provide the Office of Alumni Engagement with full names and birth dates so we may keep in touch.
Ways the Alumni Office contacts Legacies:
- Upon notice of a birth, a Mount Union gift with a "certificate of graduation" is sent
- Photos submitted of babies/children are published in the Mount Union Magazine
- Birthday cards are sent to children age 1 - 15
- At age 16, a special gift with a birthday card is sent
The Office of Enrollment Services sends Admissions information during the junior and senior years of high school. Contact their office directly to schedule a visit at (330) 823-2590. Do we have your child's information?
Help us make Mount Union a family tradition in your family by sending us information about your future Raider(s) today! You may update your profile online, e-mail us at email@example.com or call (330) 823-2030.
Are you a current Mount Union Legacy family with a student on-campus?
- Current Legacy families are our guest at the Alumni Brunch held during Homecoming/Alumni Weekend held in the fall. A formal invitation is sent closer to the event date.
- Current Legacy students receive a gift at the beginning of the academic year and treats throughout the year from the Alumni Office.
- Those with a sophomore or junior academic standing in the fall (and maintain a 2.50 GPA) are eligible to apply in the spring for the Susie (Oberholzer ‘73) Buckel Alumni Association scholarship which awards $500 towards their tuition account the following year. The recipient of the award is recognized during Alumni Weekend.