Welcome to the Mount Union Alumni Association!
The Alumni Association was officially organized in 1948. All alumni, and anyone who has attended Mount Union for at least one semester, are members of the Alumni Association. Its purpose is to promote interest in Mount Union through a variety of programs. The Alumni Council governs the Alumni Association.
Alumni are a loyal and dedicated group. Most Mount Union alumni continue to support the University for many years following graduation. Whether volunteering, providing financial support, attending events or participating in the educational journeys of the students of today, Mount Union's alumni provide the foundation on which to build continued success and link us with the traditions and legacies of the past.
- Alumni who have kept the University updated in terms of contact information benefit from receiving information about and invitations to upcoming alumni events and other gatherings. The Mount Union Magazine provided to all alumni includes stories regarding campus, sports, advancement news, feature stories and class notes.
- The largest alumni event of the year, the annual Alumni Weekend, is an opportunity for alumni of all ages to return to campus to reminisce about their days at Mount Union and learn about the University as it is today. Be sure to check the web for details on the upcoming Alumni Weekend now combined with Homecoming!
Alumni Association Committees
Alumni Executive Committee is comprised of selected alumni to chair 6 committees. All alumni are encouraged to participate by joining one of the following committees:
Access Alumni (Exceptional Connections, Linkedin group)
Alumni Events (National Day of Service and Alumni Clubs across the world).
Awards and Nominations (Alumni Service Awards)
Communications & Marketing (Social Media)
Reunions (Alumni Weekend)
Alumni Executive Member Expectations:
- Attend all Alumni Council and committee meetings
- Provide financial support to The Mount Union Fund
- Understand and commit to the role and responsibilities of a member of the Alumni Council
- Be a working/contributing member of an Alumni Council committee
- Be visible, active, and supportive while making connections with future and current students as well as alumni
- Serve as a positive spokesperson and ambassador for the University
- Attend university events
- Serve as host/hostess as Mount Union activities
Office of Alumni Relations and University Activities
University of Mount Union
1972 Clark Avenue
Alliance, OH 44601
(We are located on the first floor of Beeghly Hall)
Telephone: (800) 992-6682, ext. 2030 or (330) 823-2030
Fax: (330) 829-2805