Annual Alumni M Club
Golf Scramble 2015
Saturday, July 11, 2015
This event is open to all alumni, their friends & family, Century Raiders and parents of current athletes.
- Tannenhauf Golf Course, 11411 McCallum Ave NE, Alliance
- Check-in begins at noon
- Shotgun start will begin promptly at 1 p.m.
- Please indicate on the reservation form if you have specific partner(s) or team of four.
- View photos from last year
Download the Reservation Form (coming spring 2015)
The M Club Golf Outing is organized by the Office of Alumni Engagement. Questions? Call (330) 823-2030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of the scramble is $60 per person.
- A 9-hole option for participants 70 years and older is $30 per person.
Pre-payment is requested.
- 18-hole round of golf with a cart
- Lunch at the turn
- Cookout dinner
- Beverages during the dinner. Beverages during the round need to be purchased from the course.
Please mail payment, checks made payable to the University of Mount Union, along with the reservation form to the Office of Alumni Relations and University Activities, University of Mount Union, 1972 Clark Avenue, Alliance, OH 44601.
Reservation deadline is July 5
Look Who's Coming:
Categories: Men & Women welcome to participate
Regular: Participants of all ages compete in the regular scramble.
Senior: Each participant must be 60 years of age or older and the combined team age must total 240 years or more to compete in the senior scramble. Must register for senior category prior to the start.
70+: Participants 70 years and older have the option to play a 9-hole round.
Prizes awarded to the team winner of each category along with other competitions throughout the course.
Hole sponsorships are available for $100 which include a flag on the course and publicity at the event. Contact the Alumni Office if interested. Additional sponsorship opportunities are also available.