Raider Football Playoff Information!
Mount Union vs. North Central
December 14, 2013
Athletic Website - Brackets
Ticket information call (330) 829-4100
- Ticket prices are $8 per game
- Tickets are available at the gate
- Pre-ordered tickets will be available for pickup on Friday from 12 pm - 2 pm in the lobby of the McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex on campus and at the Will Call window at Mount Union Stadium on Saturday starting at 10:30 am.
- Every seat at Mount Union stadium is reserved which means you must have a ticket.
- Game tickets are available on game day at both the East and South side ticket booths.
Pre-Game Brunch Information:
Adult price: $7.50
Child price: $5.00 (under 12)
Dining Hall doors open at 10:00 a.m.
Pay at the door (no pre-sale)
Fans for both teams are invited to brunch
Mention Mount Union when making a reservation for a discount
2500 W. State St.
Super 8 Motel
2330 W. State Street
Holiday Inn Express
2341 W. State St.
Must call Alliance Holiday Inn Express directly to receive discount - not available if booking online or call 800 number
Sebring Mansion Inn & Spa:
385 West Ohio Avenue, Sebring
Can't make it to the game?
All games will be broadcast on the radio on WRMU-FM 91.1 and WDPN-AM 1310 Alliance
Listen to the game on your phone by calling the WRMU station at (330) 445-7900. (Standard rates apply where applicable)
The Century Raider Club, a long standing organization that has supported and been associated with Purple Raider athletics to provide an avenue of support from alumni and friends of Mount Union. We have expanded the accessibility to this organization for all alumni and friends on a national basis.
Membership Fee: $250.00 - Your membership enables you to support Mount Union student-athletes and gain access to certain privileges.
1. Two reserved football season tickets - additional seats may be purchased to accommodate your needs. You will also have a chance before the general public to purchase any possible NCAA Playoff tickets.
2. Two tickets to all home basketball contests. OAC and NCAA Tournament games are not included, but you will have an opportunity to get those tickets. You will need to check in at ticket booth with your pass to obtain entry into games.
3. A complimentary copy of a football program will be mailed to you following a home game.
4. Recognition as a member of the Century Raiders Club in the football program and online.
If you are a current or fomer Century Raider, please indicate the seats you had the previous year on the form. All football tickets and basketball passes will be mailed to your home.
If you are just joining, please call (330) 829-8224 for seating availability.
Please make out your $250.00 check to the Mount Union Century Raider Club or click here and go to the bottom of the page to join online.