11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Stop by for a few hours of free family-friendly entertainment before the end of summer!
- Family Relay Competition including corn hole toss, soccer goal kick, hoop jump and egg & spoon finish line race
- Ice Cream Truck!
- Bounce House
- Sand Volleyball
- Football Toss
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Photo Booth
- Bring your bikes and ride through campus on the new pedestrian walkways
- Take a horticulture tour with our very own grounds crew - identify plants, trees and flowers
- "Where's MUcaw" campus tours
- And so much more!
Participate in the family relay and create a silly family team name.
Contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to tell us you're coming. Parking is available in the Hoover Price Campus Center parking lot off of Simpson St.
Looking for more to do that day?
- Continue your family outing at the Huston-Brumbaugh Nature Center located 6 miles south of town off of Rte. 183 (16146 Daniel St NE). The visitor center is open from 1-5 p.m. Enjoy a hike on the 3 miles of walking trails or pet the farm animals. View their website for more details.
- Visit the Carnation Festival Rib Fest located at Carnation Mall.